(East German GDR flag)
1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? What town and what location in the town? I was working in Germany in a textile factory in the east.
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out, Specifically? In Germany, A fitter, the ex-DDR, metal molding, for concrete tanks, for water BRD
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? Were you at home, relatives, friends, work? I working in Germany still most my family was here with me.
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? Persecution and ... kill ... the lamb, those who will not they give themselves, under the boot of the occupier
5) What made you hopeless during the war? isolation from Europe, who have various disabilities, the Bosnians, contributed to, the aggressor, to make, what more damage, according to BH
6) What gave you hope during the war? Hope that peace would come and I could return.
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? in 5 houses in the neighborhood I am from, 100 people are missing or were killed in those homes.
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? Anyone close to you wounded? No, not wounded.
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? Too many to count.
10) What was the hardest part about the war? Genocide and being in Germany
11) Did you leave the country during the war? Yes, I was gone
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? the UN and the EU, in the company, with Serbia, under the table, they made a plan to disperse the BH because it contained much percent of Islam, and forcibly so, the trio, to be the Christianity of which is Islam has DVI third, larger and stronger than Islam.
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? situation is completely upside down. Because liars are still pushing to hang the economy, to be scattered, not returned to their postobine, because not all killed, and when it finishes, it will not be able to, continue to lie, and so filled pockets, reluctantly
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? Dayton will not voluntarily leave, lapanje that they do. Gradual transition, the regular, civil constitution, the UN člans, No. 174, should not be, the use of force. If you choose to force, to maintain, non-working sites, "the wedge wedge, broke out." And as the Bosnians, much harder pegs than those in the vicinity has a show. Only it went, primarily, the culture, that the UN and the EU, requested from us, and the Dayton, dragged on until today. - And finally
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? The future is not in power! In a civil constitution RBH, not good, would not approve it, the various Courts of the World, only it did not suit, liars, from the 1990s, so it goes well today, Dayton liars who only think of, to be filled, non-working pockets. However, they soon filled their pockets, but it's cool, real estate and chattels, which are in the registry, no water in them. And they do not return because they had the intention to return, to take credit for a fair economy!