Sunday, February 12, 2012

(34) Bosnia twenty years later a story from Visoko

(Visoko)

1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? I was at my home town,with my parents, I was13 years old,but old enough to know all about it

2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? we were all in school when they told us to go home soon as possible

3) Where were you when the war came to your town? At home,in a flat,when they where telling in the news

4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? when the mortar grenade felt in my flat,we where in another room, luckily

5) What made you hopeless during the war? everything,no money,food,your love ones on the battle field,you could touch the despair in the air

6) What gave you hope during the war? the God only, believe me,because nothing else in that time could give me hope that all will stop

7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? I was lucky one,no one from my family,but I have lost lot of friends

8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? no,thank God

9) Your biggest loss during the war was? my childhood,they took that away from me,one of the most important things in life

10) What was the hardest part about the war? all time was hard,I can not say one period or another,sorry..every day,every,hour,every minute
11) Did you leave the country during the war? no,I was here all the time

12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? same as before,it was all for nothing,without reason,because of the name,nation......

13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? nothing is better believe me,they treat veterans like garbage,no jobs,no respect,and still......you can smell the nationality in the air,after all these years

14) Do you think war will return to BiH? of course,this is Balkan,we are stupid people when you come to that question,every war started in Balkans

15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? I still hope every thing will be pink:)but.........I hope I will not be here much longer even though I love my Bosnia from all my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment