Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bosnian sweet shops Sarajevo sweet shops a must visit while in Sarajevo

These pics are from the Sarajevo sweet shop "Ramis" they had some of the best cookies and cakes in Sarajevo. One time I went to Sarajevo my wife made me bring back a box of cookies from the shop. I brought them through three airports and thousands of miles just to deliver them to my wife! Last summer when I went they no longer sold there amazing cookies but still had some great desserts.

A few other sweet shops of note in Sarajevo Palma (grbavica), Egypt (old town),Planeta and Stari Grad are also well known sweet shops in Sarajevo. There is a famous chocolate shop on Marshall Tito street on the other side of Ferijhada near the BBI centar and Imperial. I can't remember the name of it but it really is the only chocolate shop of note in Sarajevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment