1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent?
-Well this is hard, cause some people were in denial that war could ever happened in Bosnia, but I was in my hometown of Tuzla at that time
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out?
-Yes, I was coming home from high school, and Serbian tanks were pulling out of Tuzla, where the fire fight started, right in front of my apartment building. You can search about Tuzlanska kolona May 15. 1992.3) Where were you when the war came to your town?
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was?
- May 25th, when one artillery shell from Serbian position killed 72 college and high school kids in downtown Tuzla.
5) What made you hopeless during the war?
- Reckless and careless EU and NATO, they could watch this thing in the heart of Europe, and embargo on arms for the Bosnian government
6) What gave you hope during the war?
- Late involvement of the USA, little too late though!
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war?
-Cousin, girl that could not get help for her Leukemia, only 12 yrs old.
- Not physically, but I think I am not the same kind of!
9) Your biggest loss during the war was?
- I finished high school and started with college, about that time, and I think I lost the best years!
10) What was the hardest part about the war?
- Just war, hopelessness, and knowing that the whole world is watching and doing nothing!
11) Did you leave the country during the war?
- I left country, 2 yrs after war has started, in 1994
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened?
- Pointless hatred, still going on!
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later?
- Better, Bosnia is still there, independent country, not fully, still under High Commission of EU, that is what matter, everything else needs a time, and I guess that is the only thing it’s got!
14) Do you think war will return to BiH?
- If RS(DODIK) tries secession, or tries to have any kind of referendum about independence from Bosnia, it is inevitable!
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be?
- Normal European country, with all the resources this country has, it is easy to be leader in region, we just need smarter and nationalist free leaders. Even though I would like to see Bosnia becomes some kind of US territory, if not a state!