1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? What town and what location in the town? I was at home in Kladanj
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out, Specifically? Also in the town Kladanj
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? Were you at home, relatives, friends, work? At home
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? The attack on our village
5) What made you hopeless during the war? The lack of proper defense for BiH.
6) What gave you hope during the war? The fight for my family
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Yes
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? Anyone close to you wounded? No
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? The loss of family house and, torture of my parents during war,displacement of my relatives and friends.
10) What was the hardest part about the war? My husband in war, and my parents in camp!the hardest period of war was Srebrenica.
11) Did you leave the country during the war? No, I haven’t left country at all.
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? Big, big tragedies, without looser or winner, no common sense.
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? Much worse
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? No
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? With politicians like this we have no future.I've forgot to say for question 10. that the hardest period of war was Srebrenica.