(Sarajevo survival map)
1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? What town and what location in the town? I was in Sarajevo
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out, Specifically? At home in Sarajevo
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? Were you at home, relatives, friends, work? At home in Sarajevo
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? When I am with my children went to the peaceful protests, and if we are fired.
5) What made you hopeless during the war? The madness and foolishness on religious grounds.
6) What gave you hope during the war? Daily survival and bringing up my children
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? A close aunt of mine
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? Anyone close to you wounded? No
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? The loss of friend and family and care for people who love and who were in Bosnia Herzegovina
10) What was the hardest part about the war? The fact that I left and so many were still in Bosnia suffering
11) Did you leave the country during the war? yes
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? folly that could affect these areas, thousands killed, displaced and disabled all the crimes that have devastated this our dear country
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? we have an orderly system, and educated and were Free.Ours is now a corrupt country, with laws that are difficult inplement, very difficult financial situation, and religion is in my opinion played a key role in problems.We need progress, what happened to people, so much rancor accumulated in a small space.
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? I am an optimist, to human consciousness to change and to turn our economy, to our future generations not problems what they inherited. I'm the analyst, in this region are frequent clashes but I will not believe that at least in the near future to come to armed conflict. Savvy will stretch us as before, but the war is difficult.
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? If the positions were the people who care about multiethnic state, law enforcement, economics, and resources that this country has, I believe that BiH could be a country where people could thrive.It would be nice to be more involved, young, qualified staff to enable change the current situation, all we would do.My hope, I woul hope that this isn't too much.