I lived in Hrasnica, a small town near Sarajevo. I went to school, in child enjoyed the games, and I did not know what is stored.
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? In the same apartment, but with a lot of different things.
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? I stayed in the room to the basement.
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? I really can not remember, but for example when the electricity comes in 2 hours.
5) What made you hopeless during the war? uncertainty every day.
6) What gave you hope during the war? I do not remember that I had some hope, lived only from day to day.
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Grandmother and some friends.
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? No.
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? lost childhood and normal life, consequences are still felt.
10) What was the hardest part about the war? Every day was hard on his way.
11) Did you leave the country during the war? went in August 1992, returned in June 1994.
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? My guess is that we all lost a lot.
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? things were much worse than those that were promised before and during the war.
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? only if BiH is in Europe a part of the world.
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? What they want is Europe and the world, because in Bosnia still has a lot of bad people in important places, and so will unfortunately be same unless changes are made.