2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? Sarajevo
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? Sarajevo
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? The death of my brother
5) What made you hopeless during the war? When I realized that the BiH Army ethnically homogenized, and this is a concept that is detrimental to Bosna. The leaders that are imposed in the existential fear is proving who is better and bigger believers, and who is not better and bigger patriots.
6) What gave you hope during the war? Hope that ultimately just the evil cannot win
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Brother, a few members of your immediate family, best friends, neighbors....
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? Two times
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? The death of my brother
10) What was the hardest part about the war? 1992/93
11) Did you leave the country during the war? Yes
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? That the primitives enforce its will.
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? Much worse
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? Yes, I just hope that it would have to be a war for civilization achievements, otherwise difficult to us all.
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? Yes, I just hope that it would have to be a war for civilization achievements, otherwise difficult to us all.