1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? Spending the weekend in Sarajevo
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? In Sarajevo
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? In Foča, fought later, I was already in the environment.
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? When the Reiz Ceric in Foca the refugees moved from the building Medrese
5) What made you hopeless during the war? When I think about it, the whole war was hopeless
6) What gave you hope during the war? My Daughter
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Yes
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? No
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? 4 years of my life and death of family members.
10) What was the hardest part about the war? The first year
11) Did you leave the country during the war? No and I cannot forgive myself
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? No opinion
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? worse in any case can not be worse than war
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? No, we are a colony
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? Nothing special it seems