Tuesday, January 31, 2012

(25) Bosnia twenty years later a story from Dobrun, Visegrad municipality

(Dobrun)

1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? In my home town Dobrun, in the municipality of Visegrad

2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? At home in Dobrun

3) Where were you when the war came to your town? In my house. We saw the dim light of the delivery of military equipment, light and then bullets and ammunitions fired from different weapons and tanks. In Dobrun, it was the people who lived there and from those who lived with them.

4) The most memorable event of the war for you was?  My Serbian nationality neighbors (whom I liked and we socialized we were friends) they do not come to socialize, like normal. They took unpaid leave from work and we no longer see them, they were gone.

5) What made you hopeless during the war? So much

6) What gave you hope during the war? Hope for justice and for a better future

7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Babu my father-who had been killed without any reason, and I ask for a valid reason for why he was tortured and killed. He was dumped in lake Perucac they identified him with DNA analysis  
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? No I wasn't

9) Your biggest loss during the war was? Attempt at annexation or merger has been made, the "fool" in Serbia - tried to take what belongs to us (I was left an indelible image while in Bosnian Dobrun in my arms I bring her body, my brother's daughter-while the army truck sat there, the JNA which I myself have served, bearded members of the same JNA, they are insane!

10) What was the hardest part about the war? Bosnia / Herzegovina was devastated in totality and then: Srebrenica, Zepa, Gorazde-who protected the Insanity? Why did it have to happen?

 

11) Did you leave the country during the war? Yes, at the outset, and remained until 1998.

12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? Let everyone, absolutely everyone-leave my / our Bosnia / Herzegovina in peace, and if you can not then help her in prosperity, that's my country in this world.
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? All this is from 1992 to today is a kind of manipulation of the brain.

14) Do you think war will return to BiH? God is the only one who knows that

15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? I hope it will be better for the children, for the sake of their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment