(Foca)1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? At home in Foča, watching TV news from Croatia's war.
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? At home protecting our neighborhood with other young people. My closest neighbors attacked us several times at night with gunfire. One of them was Janko Janjić, one of the cruelest to citizens of Foča after Serbs occupied the city.
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? At home
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? When I left my home for good with freshly baked bread in the oven and no time to eat it. Former units from Serbia came to town.
5) What made you hopeless during the war? Passivity of the international community
6) What gave you hope during the war? Faith in God and that I was on the right side
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Mother and brother
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? I was not wounded, I suffer 82 mm grenade explosion one meter from me and my left ear buzzing all the time since then
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? My family members
10) What was the hardest part about the war? Endless struggle for surviving every day
11) Did you leave the country during the war? No
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? Aggression and territorial claims of neighboring states caused all the suffering
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? In some ways it is better than before the war, but the majority is worse than expected (the degradation of values in all spheres of life)
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? No
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? Maximum participation in positive international integration and reform of social processes and consciousness of our people