1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? In Bosnia, Prijedor city
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? Prijedor
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? At home
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? The Concentration camp
5) What made you hopeless during the war? Masacre in the room next to us (about 300 people)
6) What gave you hope during the war? It's hard to explain, Optimism
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? Many, too many
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? Not much physically
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? My father
10) What was the hardest part about the war? The camp
11) Did you leave the country during the war? During the second half of the war
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? Stupid and horrible
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? Country is in the same state as before the start of the war , again
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? Who knows?
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? I'm not sure, depends on a lots of factors.