1) Do you remember where were you when you realized the war was imminent? When I realized that war was inevitable I was alone with his family in Subotica today's Serbia with his family, because my father was in the JNA there.
2) Do you remember where you were when the war broke out? At the beginning of the war I was in the Kladusa with the family with the parents of my mother...
3) Where were you when the war came to your town? Kladusa
4) The most memorable event of the war for you was? Hmm ... most memorable moment, there were many, but still the greatest joy was when my father returned from the battlefield alive and well...
5) What made you hopeless during the war? Most of hopelessness contributed to what is in our end ARBiH and the NO ZB inter Muslim fighting, any conflict between the ABiH and National Defence of Western Bosnia and the conflict with Chetniks . We were surrounded by a continuous two enemies until August 1995.
6) What gave you hope during the war? Most hope they give me was the legendary members of the battalion, the Tigers that my father was a member.
7) Did you lose anyone close to you during the war? A lot of them...
8) Were you wounded during the war? Where were you wounded? Thank you dear God no...
9) Your biggest loss during the war was? I cannot choose one, too many to count.
10) What was the hardest part about the war? Constant shelling during the winter of 1993 and 1994, when we should of had a normal childhood..
11) Did you leave the country during the war? No
12) 20 years later, what do you think of what happened? My opinion is that this all has to be avoided, and that our politicians have played a role, as well as Europe. Dino Merlin in his verse he said, "We are blood stains on the white worldwide TV screen"
13) Are things better or worse than what you expected 20 years later? Unfortunately situation is worse, no progress, the nation's hungry.
14) Do you think war will return to BiH? No, the world will not allow another year of shame
15) What do you think the future of BiH will be? Future in BiH is very black, but I hope that together we move forward, and be united in peace.